Hair for them, Aspire to Us
Appreciate giving to Pantene� Beautiful Lengths in such a beautiful way. Soon, you�ll be part of the greatest national movement and first campaign to produce free, real-hair wigs for females with cancer. Bravo! Hair given by generous volunteers as if you will be utilized to craft beautiful, high-quality wigs by our partner, HairUWear�. This should go female suffering from hair loss from cancer.
Making the Cut
Here�s everything you should know about making the cut. First, ensure that your hair meets our Donation Requirements. Second, be sure you follow these instructions exactly, so you can be sure your hair can be used to create a realistic wig to bring real aspire to a woman with cancer.
1. Clean, shampoo, and/or condition hair, without the styling, hairspray, or additional hair products.
2. Gather hair on the nape from the neck.
3. Create a ponytail having an rubber band. Ensure the band is tight around the hair to keep the head of hair together after cutting. Whether it comes out from the band, it won�t be included in the donation. A second hair band can be put around the core ponytail to help keep your hair together.
4. Ensure the elastic tie is merely below in places you wish to cut your hair.
5. Measure the length of the ponytail in the rubber band for the tips, making certain it�s a minimum of 8 inches long. Donations shorter than 8 inches will not be used, since this is way too short to make a wig. If your hair is not 8 inches, continue growing out. There isn't any maximum length requirement.
6. Cut the head of hair just over the elastic band so that the rubber band remains on the ponytail after cutting and keeps cut hair together. Do not wash or style the ponytail in any way once it has been stop.
7. Place the ponytail, kept intact with all the rubber band, in the zipper-lock bag and seal tightly. Please make certain that ponytail is entirely dry before sending.
8. Place the plastic bag using the ponytail in the padded or plastic envelope and send to:
Pantene Beautiful Lengths
806 SE 18th Ave.
Grand Rapids, MN 55744
9. If you would like to know once your donation is received, please add your full name and return address along with your hair donation.Please make certain that ponytail is completely dry before sending.